Thursday, May 16, 2013

AM Session Zoo Field Trip

Today was a beautiful day to go to the zoo!  A special thank you to everyone who joined us as chaperones!  I hope everyone had a fantastic time at the zoo.

Since we were split up into small groups, I was not able to get pictures of everybody.  If any chaperones took pictures, feel free to e-mail them to me at kmccabe@southerndoor.k12.wi.us and I will add them to this blog post!

The morning was spent walking around the zoo and looking at the animals.  We got to feed some goats in the petting zoo and also had the opportunity to feed a giraffe!
























We also met to take a class picture.


Then we took a little walk and got our exercise by climbing an observation tower!  It was neat being taller than the trees!


After eating lunch, we spent some time playing on the playground before heading back to school.



Have a great weekend!  Remember that the morning session has no school on Monday so that the afternoon session can have a turn at the zoo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment